Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- Check in to venues when you go out
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated if you’re 18 or over
Recent and upcoming changes
Changes in England
From 19 July ENGLAND
England has moved to Step 4 of the roadmap. Everyone should be cautious while managing the risks as cases of COVID-19 remain high. Find out what you should do to protect yourself and others.
Fully vaccinated people returning to England from most amber list countries will not need to quarantine.
From 16 August ENGLAND
If you’re fully vaccinated or under 18, you will not need to self-isolate following close contact with someone who has COVID-19. You’ll still need to take a PCR test and self-isolate if it’s positive.